Founded in 1940, based in Switzerland and family-owned RAHN-Group is renowned for exceptional products and outstanding innovative solutions. We are internationally active on the market with speciality chemicals for EnergyCuring, with high-quality active ingredients and special products for the Cosmetic industry. Years of experience, know how and competent technical support made us a leading provider in the market. To complete our EnergyCuring division we are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated personality.
Reporting to the Head of US Lab Energy Curing you will become a vital part of the technical side of the RAHN-Group’s Energy Curing Division known as RADLAB. As a member of the Application Laboratory, you will become part of a team that deals closely with many aspects of the company including R&D, Sales, Supply Chain, and Production. Your learned knowledge and skills in the following areas will allow you to contribute to the company’s successful future.
• Apply your technical knowledge when developing customised solutions
• Formulate adhesives, coatings and inks for Energy Curable Markets
• Physical testing of chemicals
• Attend industry related conferences and seminars as a RAHN-Group representative
• Repackaging chemical samples
• Work closely with sales and customers on projects to help our customers with their technical issues
• Develop long-term relationships with customers in a dynamic Energy Curing environment
• Assist the Marketing side of the business with support to trade shows and giving external presentations
• A scientific background, preferably with a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or similar practical experience qualification
• Experience in energy curable, adhesive or coating technologies is a plus
• Application technology orientated support skills, with the flair to globalize the company’s research capabilities with a focus on energy curable adhesives and coatings
• Tenacity and self-reliance
• Basic knowledge and skill set of Business Marketing
• Exciting challenge within a professional multi-cultural team
• Adequate salary package in an international and entrepreneurial environment
• Possibility of personal advancement over time
• High degree of independence and responsibility
• Continued education possibilities
We look forward to receiving your detailed application.
Applicants may send resumes by e-mail to:
Sean Des Roches
Head of US Lab Energy Curing
Rahn USA Corp.
1005 North Commons Drive
Aurora, IL 60504
Fax : 630-851-4863