Responsibilities of the product security department:
- Securing conformity of products to legal guidelines in Switzerland and the European union
- Sourcing data and information about our products such as toxicological data
- Sourcing data and information about our products regarding the Cosmetic regulation 1223/2009/EC
- Production and support of safety data sheets according to the European Union regulation 1227/2008/EC (CLP)
- Classification of our products according to the European Union regulation 1227/2008/EC (CLP)
- Classification into water hazard classes (WGK) following the national German regulation on water hazard classification(VwVwS),
- Consult our customers and suppliers
- Classification of products according to international dangererous property rights (transport)
- Production of GMO-, CMR-, BSE- and other declarations in favour of our customers
We care about all regulatory affairs concerning our products, from BSE declarations to permission for raw material in other countries. To offer to you an optimal service, we are in close contact with our world-wide partners, various specialists and professional associations. We train our employees constantly. For our products, we use modern computing supporting systems to manage, classify and mail our data.
The department RAHN Safety Affairs (RSA), is responsible for all security concerns of our company, we support superordinate basic conditions, the availability and maintenance of our computing systems and internal instructions.
Manager Safety & Regulatory Affairs Cosmetics
Senior Technical Service Manager Cosmetics