Founded in 1940, based in Switzerland and family-owned RAHN-Group is renowned for exceptional products and outstanding innovative solutions. We are internationally active on the market with specialty chemicals for EnergyCuring, with high-quality active ingredients and special products for the Cosmetic industry. Years of experience, know how and competent technical support made us a leading provider in the market. To complete our EnergyCuring division we are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated personality.
Reporting to the General Manager RAHN China, you will build upon the existing customer-base and develop new sales. You will work independently from our Shanghai offices, drawing upon technical and commercial support from a dedicated team of professionals in our Zurich HQ.
- Responsible for the sales activity such as regular customer visits in sales territory South of China, product presentation and ensuring that the Company's business with the customer is handled with commercial and technical efficiency.
- Lead business and efforts to develop and secure key contacts within the territory.
- Create and build up new customer relationships and new customer projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or extensive experience as lab technician.
- A minimum of 6 years’ work experience in printing inks, coatings, adhesives (and preferably UV/EB technology).
- Experience in technical support activities.
- Good and efficient communication especially in oral and written Chinese and fluent in English.
- Good track records of business management, market development and account management would be a plus.
- Exciting challenge within a professional multi-cultural team.
- Adequate salary package in an international and entrepreneurial environment.
- Possibility of personal advancement over time.
- High degree of independence and responsibility.
- Continued education possibilities.
We look forward to receive the details of your application per eMail.
Search for products, documents or web pages
Tel: +41 44 315 42 00