Get the fresh splash with RAHN-Cosmetic Actives
Our daily hair and skin care is good for us.
It enhances our appearance and boosts our self-confidence and well-being.
Even brief spa experiences will relax and stimulate senses – the secret recipe many of us know will sooth down daily stress.
No wonder that wellbeing is increasingly becoming a part of consumers lifestyles and a strong innovation driver for the cosmetic industry.
Hydration is the fountain of wellbeing for skin and hair and the key to a real spa experience. It leaves perceivable effects, improves appearance and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
Based on this simple concept of hydration we have created a new spa concept for your skin and hair care products:
- Water is life – including our skin and hair
- Proper hair care – “Shine like a diamond” from root to tip
- For a radiant face – youth through moisture
- The freshness kick for a well-groomed body – skin care starts in the shower
- Special programme for legs and feet – treading water counters stress of dryness
Our moisture specialists HYDRACTIN®-LMF and AQUARICH® help you to develop new "allround" wellbeing products for your customers:
Discover the secret of hydrating the time away
Highly versatile in skin care
- For care of the skin of the face after the age of 35 years
- Intensive moisture treatment for dry skin on the hands, elbows and feet
- Foot care, e.g. for cracked heel skin
- Special care for skin exposed to dry climatic conditions (winter, air-conditioned environments)
Rinse-off products (Shower baths, shampoos)
IN A NUTSHELL
the unique moisture management system employed by forests
A symbiosis of the three moisture-donating professionals:Cetraria islandica, Sphagnum magellanicum and Polypodium vulgare
of ingredients and production techniques: HYDRACTIN®-LMF is made by experts and conforms to the most stringent quality standards
Discover the secrects of epidermal moisture and improved hairchitecture
Highly versatile in
- Intensive and long-lasting moisturising for the whole body
- Hydration of the delicate eye area
- Barrier-strengthening care for extremely dry hands and feet
- Shampoo and conditioner for damaged, bleached hair
- Restructuring hair masks, products against split ends
IN A NUTSHELL
the moisture-retaining substances of black oats and biomimetic properties of lecithin
Interaction of the active ingredients Avena strigosa and lecithin
in ingredients and production: AQUARICH® is manufactured according to the highest quality standards by experts in Switzerland.
Curious to learn more?
Check out our Webinar
"Get the fresh Splash with RAHN-Cosmetics Actives" here (RAHN webseite login requested)