SEBOCLEAR™-MP - Balanced Microbiota in Ageless Skin
Skin impurities - only a problem in puberty ?
Pimples, blackheads, etc. do not care about age, ethnicity or gender. Unbalanced microbiota, inflammation, overactive sebocytes and the hormone DHT are the four villains involved
in the vicious cycle of unwanted skin impurities.
SEBOCLEARTM-MP helps escape the vicious cycle of blemished skin: it optimizes the skin microbiota by selectively inhibiting the acne bacteria P. acnes and shuts down inflammation by suppressing the skin‘s key inflammation enzymes, COX - 1, COX - 2 and 5 - LOX. It prevents 5α-reductase from forming DHT and resets the morphology of sebocytes to their original fibroblast-like shape in order to normalize sebum production.
SEBOCLEARTM-MP is a multifunctional and natural active ingredient from the leaves of Maclura cochinchinensis. It gets to the root cause of oily skin, setting all levers in motion to prevent the formation of comedones and acne vulgaris. It shows retinol-like activity and provides even, youthful-looking skin:
- Regulates the skin microbiota (in-vitro study)
- Directly inhibits steroid 5α-reductase (in-vitro study)
- Reprograms sebocytes (in-vitro study)
- Shuts down inflammation (in-vitro study)
- Has retinoic acid like activity (in-vitro study)
- Regulates the skin microbiome (in-vivo study)
- Reduces axillar malodour (in-vivo study)
- Reduces signs of acne (in-vivo study)
- Provides even, youthful-looking skin (in-vivo study)
For further information or documentation please click here
Head of RAHN-Cosmetic Actives