A Protective Cocoon for Sensitive Skins.
Skin hypersensitivity is a global problem. Many consumers suffer from related conditions and dream of feeling comfortable in their own skin again.
ALGAENIA®, concentrate of peptides extracted from microalgae, is a real cocoon for the skin. ALGAENIA® gives skin the power to protect itself against the harsh conditions of our environment!
With ALGAENIA® it is possible to target typical skin issues.
Protection against sensitisers and allergens
Soothing of stressed-out skin
Two clinical studies demonstrate the properties of Algaenia®:
- On normal skin, used at 3% as a preventive measure: limits inflammation after induction of erythema (chemical stress).
- On sensitive skin, used at 3%: rebalances various markers of inflammation such as cytokines or hydration markers such as NMF and involucrine.
A sustainable and innovative culture process
ALGAENIA® is made of a microalga cultivated in a reasoned and sustainable way, in which the environment and the biodiversity remains preserved. The natural high-tech active ingredient is a concentrate of peptides obtained from Chlamydomonas acidophila microalgae by a bio-enzymatic process developed and patented by Laboratoires Expanscience.
Examples of our responsible actions:
- Reasonable and sustainable production
- Biodiversity preservation
- Partnership with a local company - Microphyt
- Helps valuate local products
INCI: Glycerin, Propanediol, Water, Chlamydomonas Acidophila Extract (PCPC)
or Hydrolyzed Algae Extract (IECIC – 2015 listed)
Preservative system: None
Use level: 0.5% to 3%
Approval: Raw material approved by Ecocert Greenlife, conform to the COSMOS Standard
Curious to find out more?
For further information ask your RAHN-Team